Articles > Secrets to learning Effective Public Speaking
Secrets to learning Effective Public Speaking
Article Download Attachment : Printable Version
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
1. This is your first step on your journey to becoming a powerful public speaker. Enjoy your adventure.
2. If you are not nervous about giving a speech, there is something wrong with you. It’s normal and will get easier with time.
3. We are dedicated to help you become the best speaker you can be. Like anything in life, you get what you give.
4. Don’t worry about making mistakes; you will only learn by making mistakes. We all do.
5. Very few people are willing to step outside their comfort zone and learn public speaking. Be proud of yourself!
6. You will learn most by practice, participation and sharing your thoughts with other members.
7. We will always work at your pace and please do not hesitate to ask any member for help.
8. If we can do it, we know you can. Trust us on this one.
9. We guarantee you will never regret joining RCS. You will grow as a person.
10. Have fun!
When you come make a few notes to yourself during the meeting of things you noticed that will help you to become a better speaker and overall improved communicator. We are eager to hear from you!
Posted Tuesday, September 16, 2008